Planning your honeymoon should be exciting and stress free, so you’ll want to work within your budget to ensure you have an unforgettable time – without the dread of overspending. Here’re five honeymoon planning tips to help keep the wallet in check.
- If you’re opting to book your honeymoon through a travel agent, do so with a reputable travel agency that specialises in honeymoons.
- Airfares will play a big role in your total budget, plan ahead and try to use mileage or credit card points as payment for your airfare.
- Consider registering your honeymoon with an online honeymoon registry for your bridal shower (in lieu of that unwanted bath mat).
- Avoid travelling over major holidays when prices are at their premium.
- Go all inclusive; pay for everything up front, you will avoid overspending.
Adapted from honeymoonsandgetaways.com.