Your first dance as a married couple is a memorable and meaningful moment, and the song you choose for it is crucial. Whether its slowed-down or upbeat, your first dance song speaks highly of your relationship.
If you’re struggling to pinpoint a song to get down to, why not take inspiration from Hollywood’s finest? These are the songs your favourite celebrities chose for their first dance.
– Jay-Z and Beyonce – “Crazy in Love” by Beyoncé
– Kanye West and Kim Kardashian West – a mashup of “At Last” by Etta James and Otis Redding’s “These Arms of Mine” and “Try a Little Tenderness”.
– President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama – “You and I” by Stevie Wonder
– David Beckham and Victoria Beckham – “It Had To Be You” by The Starlight Orchestra
– Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi – “Ribbon in the Sky” by Stevie Wonder
– George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin – “Why Shouldn’t ?” by Cole Porter
– Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan – “Last Night On Earth” by Green Day
– Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka – “A Moment Like This” by Kelly Clarkson
– Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban – “At Last” by Etta James
– Prince William and Kate Middleton – “Your Song” by Ellie Goulding
– Prince Harry and Meghan Markle – “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” by Whitney Houston
– Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively – “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” from The Wizard of Oz (performed by Florence and the Machine’s Florence Welch)
– Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian – “Tale As Old as Time” from Beauty and the Beast
– Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello – “The Way You Look Tonight” by Frank Sinatra
– Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. – “Someone to Watch Over Me” by Gertrude Lawrence
Feature image: Instagram / Barack Obama