Stand the chance to win wine for your bachelorette party. Chateau Del Rei – the upbeat sparkling wine in a can – is giving away two hampers to the value of R1 500 each!
Create an instant celebration with the fabulous flair of new Chateau Del Rei, the naturally sweet sparkling wine in a stylish can for any occasion. Fruity and vibrant, Chateau Del Rei is the perfect companion for relaxed picnics, outdoor movie nights, open-air concerts or whenever you are in the mood for just a glass or two of sparkling wine. With its low alcohol content of 7%, this trendy sparkler lets you enjoy the fun for longer.
General Terms and conditions FOR ALL WEDDING ALBUM COMPETITIONS
1. All terms and conditions set out herein apply to all competitions, games, promotions and prizes unless other requirements, terms and conditions are specifically provided in relation to a competition, game, promotion or prize.
2. All competitions in Issue Winter 2019 start on 1 August 2019 and close on 30 October 2019.
3. Eligible participants or entrants must be permanent residents of South Africa and must be 18 years or older at the time of participating, unless otherwise stated.
4. The outcome of a competition, game or promotion is subject to the decision of the judge or organiser of the competition, whose decision is final and no correspondence or negotiation will be entered into after the fact.
5. Entries containing illicit activities, foul language or actions and/or representations of a racist, sexual, violent or criminal nature shall be disqualified.
6. The period for each competition, game or promotion is clearly stated in the relevant rules on the competition, game or promotion page, and no entries will be accepted after the specified date.
7. By participating in the competition, game or promotion, you release Wedding Album and its publisher from all responsibility of any losses, harm, damage, rights, claims and actions of any kind connected with the competition, game or promotion that results from participation in any competition, game or promotion or acceptance, possession, use or receipt of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
8. Wedding Album and its publisher reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any competition, game or promotion.
9. Prize winners will be notified via email or telephone and information could be published online or in the magazine.
10. Only one participant or entrant per household is entitled to win one prize in any competition.
11. If the prize is not claimed within 30 days of the winner being announced and/or contacted, the winner automatically forfeits the prize and Wedding Album and its publisher reserve the right to redistribute or dispose of the prize at its discretion.
12. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
13. Wedding Album and its publisher are not responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, unintelligible or incomplete electronic mail, telephone, electronic hardware or software program, network, internet and computer malfunctions, failures and difficulties, errors in transmission or any condition caused by events beyond our control that may cause the competition, game or promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
14. No staff member of Highbury Media and/or any of their affiliated companies or agencies, members of their immediate family, or staff members of the sponsor of the competition or any of their affiliated companies or agencies, and members of their immediate family, may enter any of the competitions in Wedding Album.
15. Participants or entrants taking part in any competition, game or promotion authorise Wedding Album and its publisher to publish and/or distribute any or all details of the participant or entrant, take photographs of the participant or entrant or use the details or photographs of the participant or entrant in any advertising or promotional material without any liability or remuneration to the participant or entrant.
16. Any violation or attempt to violate these terms and conditions will result in the immediate disqualification of the participant or entrant.