Your first dance as a married couple is a special moment, and you need to the perfect soundtrack. Music is highly personal, and the songs that are chosen to play at a wedding often speak to the unique couple.
There is a large amount of popular music that is gender-specific. For a couple not into pronouns, this may not be the right fit. Luckily, there are also just as many gender-neutral songs about love that will sum up your relationship.
Here are a few of our favourites:
– “Love Me Like You Do,” by Ellie Goulding
– “At Last,” by Etta James
– “Butterflies,” by Kacey Musgraves
– “I’m Yours,” by Jason Mraz
– “Lucky” by Chelsea Cutler
– “Come Away With Me,” by Norah Jones
– “Thinking Out Loud,” by Ed Sheeran
– “Love on Top,” by Beyoncé
– “Let’s Stay Together,” by Al Green
– “I Like Me Better,” by Lauv